British Honours System
For services to pedophilia
Want a knighthood? Simply molest a child and one appears in the post.
Sir Edward Richard George Heath KG MBE
Former UK Prime Minister Edward Heath was accused by various victims after his death. The Chief Constable of Wilshire Police launched an inquiry1 and said the allegations were “120 per cent genuine”2.
Field Marshal Lord Bramall and pedophile Sir Edward Heath at a ceremony of The Most Noble Order of the Garter
Sir Cyril Smith, MBE
- MBE in 1966 for services to Rochdale’s public and political life.5
- Serving Brother of the Order of St John in 1978.5
- Deputy pro-chancellorship from Lancaster University in 1978.5
- KBE (Knighthood) in 19885
Rolf Harris CBE
Kevin Spacey KBE
Cyril Littlewood (appointed 2001), following his conviction for sexual abuse (MBE also revoked).
Cllr Frederick Emery-Wallis (appointed 1999), following his conviction for sexual abuse.
Edward John Roberts (appointed 1993) following his conviction for sexual abuse.
Dennis Edward Grant (appointed 1984), following his conviction for sexual abuse
Stanley Lewis Brown(appointed 1982), following his conviction for sexual abuse
Squadron Leader Brian Lawrence Trood (appointed 1991), following his conviction for sexual assault.
Philip Douglas Taylor (appointed 2000), following his conviction for sexual assault.
Jamnadas Virji Sudra (appointed 1996), following his conviction for sexual assault
Warrant Officer Class 2 Nicholas Charles McKeown (appointed 1997), following his conviction for possession of child pornography
Chief Fire Officer Francis John Sheehan (appointed 2008) after being cautioned for making indecent images of children
Gordon Crearer Fulton Scott (appointed 1998), following his conviction for possession of child pornography.
Ian John McClure (appointed 2000) following his conviction for child molestation
- Wilshire Police Statement about Operation Conifer. Wilshire Police. [return]
- Daily Telegraph. Claims that Sir Edward Heath was a paedophile are ‘120 per cent genuine’, police chief claims. 19 February 2017 [return]
- Cyril Smith was spared court because he would have exposed other high-profile child abusers says former police detective . 16 March 2015. [return]
- Daily Telegraph. Cyril Smith: the predatory paedophile protected by establishment. 18 April 2014. [return]
- Manchester Evening News. Bright knight was man of honours. , 7 SEP 2010. [return]
- The Guardian. Rolf Harris released from prison after almost three years. 19 May 2017. [return]
- Rolf Harris trial: Entertainer could be stripped of his CBE following convictions for sex offences. 30 July 2014. [return]