British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
UK state broadcaster
The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is the state broadcaster in the United Kingdom. In recent years allegations of pedophilia have been made against many of its media personalities.
The BBC has been found to be complicit in this abuse though coverup & inaction.
Savile Pedophile Ring & Coverup
The BBC went to great lengths to hide the abuse of its former personality, [Jimmy Savile](/pedocrats/jimmy-savile/]. He was found to be a prolific pedophile who abused hundreds of victims, including on BBC premises.
After his death, the BBC dropped an investigation into his abuse for no good reason. It is thought Mark Thompson killed the BBC investigation and then promptly left the BBC. A new Director General would be his fall guy.
Savile’s role was thought to be in procuring victims for the British Establishment.
The timeline makes the coverup clearer:
- 22 June 2004 — Mark Thompson becomes Director General of the BBC.
- 29 October 2011 — Padophile Jimmy Savile dies
- 1 November 2011 — Liz MacKean begins investigation into Jimmy Savile.
- December 2011 — BBC drops story into Jimmy Savile
- 17 September 2012 – George Entwistle becomes Director General of the BBC; he takes over from Mark Thompson.
- 3 October 2012 — A rival channel broadcasts the allegations made against Jimmy Savile.
- 10 November 2012 — Director General George Entwistle resigned from the BBC over the termination of the Savile story. He was fall guy for Mark Thompson.
- April 2013 — Liz MacKean takes ‘voluntary’ redundancy from the BBC.
- 18 August 2017 — Liz McKean dies of a stroke at the age of 52.
Former head of Newsnight investigations would later say all those who sought to uncover the abuse of Jimmy Savile were forced out of the BBC.1
Bonus Fact: Mark Thompson now manages the failing New York Times. Lucky America.
Various carvings by Eric Gill adorn the façade of the BBC’s main office building in London. These were created by notorious pedophile Eric Gill and installed in 1933. Eric Gill’s step-daughter, Antoinette Lyons, later wrote a book in which she accuses Gill of sexual abuse. His own diaries reveal he regularly had sex with two of his daughters, his sisters and even the family dog.2
We have an entire section dedicated to the dreadful statue.
Normalization of Pedophila
In recent years the BBC stands accused of normalizing pedophilia with its output.
Convicted BBC Pedophiles
Jonathan King — Former BBC DJ convicted in 2000 of indecent assault, buggery & attempted buggery commited between 1983 & 1987. His victims were five boys aged 14 or 15
Jimmy Savile — Former BBC celebrity and pedophile abused hundreds of children. His interest included corpses.
Tony and Julie Wadsworth — Former BBC DJs convited in 2017 of encouraging six boys to take part in sexual activity between 1992 and 1996.
Rolf Harris — Former BBC celebrity was found guilty offences against children between 1968 and 1986.
Stuart Hall — Former BBC presenter jailed in 2013 after admitting indecently assaulting 13 girls—one as young as nine—between 1967 and 1985